– Beaters- the operation of beating metal is the greatest skill in body repair. The ability to control the intensity of the blows,together with the knowledge of how and where to direct them,is the mark of the expert.
– Beaters should be well balanced as the force delivered to the metal surface will depend on the weight of the beater, the weight and size of the dolly or spoon and the area of actual contact with the panel.
– High quality forged alloy steel heads with hardened striking surfaces.
– Octagonal hickory shafts,secured with unique double-wedge system – wood and steel.
– Selection of faces available, in both round and square formats
|PART NO||DESCRIPTION||MIN QTY|
|52800||Light shrinking hammer||1|
|Face type = Shrinking|
|Round face = 41mm|
|Square face = 38mm|
|Weight = 0.425kg|
Ace parts are replacement parts that are designed to fit and work similarly to original part from your cars manufacturer. These parts were designed to replace damaged parts in cars at a reduced cost compared to original parts.
The issue isn't whether high-quality aftermarket parts exist or are never the best option. Sometimes, they may actually be the only option especially for older cars where aftermarket parts are the only option to complete the repair. While the quality of some aftermarket parts may be questionable, most parts are equal to, if not better than, OEM parts and are usually more readily available than OEM parts.
At Ace Auto we pride ourselves in sourcing the very best and promise to deliver the best quality parts and price every time.